Saturday, April 24, 2010

craft Shopping today~

after had my breakfast this morning with nice coffee n slice bread..i went to our little town to do some shopping..i got a few cupcakes order..n need to buy some flour and other ingredient at my regular bakery supplier..and then make my road to buy a fresh flower for my room..i do heart a fresh flower..it really nice and warm...i stopped at flower shop in Chinese Town ..i did some walk..n on my way back i notice sewing equipment shop and they have very beautiful button with nice color too..and i bought some, decided to use for my future crochet project...argh..just busying my self like honey bee lately..n now its time for crafting again:)...also bought yellow wool yarn ...will continue my deleyed project then....a gift for my friend birthday:)

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com